The Massachusetts Tree Wardens’ and Foresters’ Association was founded in 1913 as a forum for municipal tree managers to share their concerns and to promote the preservation of public shade trees. Today’s members include tree wardens, city foresters, utility representatives, commercial arborists and companies, education professionals, and citizen tree advocates. Membership is open to all who care about trees.
- Several educational workshops each year in a Professional Development Series
- Annual, two-day winter conference with educational sessions and trade show
- Opportunities to earn arborist and pesticide recertification credits at workshops and conference
- Discounted member rates for all events
- Quarterly issues of the BARK newsletter, containing timely articles
- Networking opportunities with fellow arborists
- Access to current technical information
- Website with valuable information and links to numerous industry resources
- Arbor Day Seedling Sale to help you spread the wisdom and practicalities of tree planting in your community
- Scholarships that help support students studying for a future in arboriculture
INDIVIDUAL: $85. Open to all municipal members and other industry-related personnel.
COMMERCIAL: $120. Available only to commercial companies
Commercial member benefits:
- Company listing on MTWFA website with your logo, address, contact information, and 4 lines of text describing your services
- Live link to your company website
- Discounted member rates at events for all company employees
SENIORS $25. Open to those over age 65
STUDENTS $25. Open to students currently registered.