Exhibitor Registration 2018 Conference
Plan now to connect with your customers at MTWFA’s 105th Annual Conference on Tuesday-Wednesday, January 9-10, 2018. (Exhibitor move-in is Monday, January 8.) Be sure to sign up early – the exhibit hall fills up quickly!
Exhibiting at MTWFA’s Annual Conference = Value for Your Investment!
- Up to 300 tree care professionals gather each January to participate and network at the MTWFA’s Annual Conference.
- Attendees include tree wardens, foresters, arborists, and other advocates of tree preservation at many levels.
- The exhibit area is the hub of a two-day event packed full of seminars and workshops.
- Breaks with exhibitors, plus an evening social hour in the exhibit hall, offer dedicated time for attendees to learn about your products and services.
- A link from our website to yours stays posted year-round, ensuring further exposure to this audience. See a list of the companies that exhibited last year.
- Build even more recognition for your company with an optional door prize donation. Email us in advance or, when board members welcome you to the Exhibit Hall, let them know you’d like to participate and tell them what you’ll be donating.